Star Child Herbal Products
Star Child supply only the best quality herbs, organic and sustainably harvested. This philosophy demonstrates a commitment to a greener, healthier future.
Chamomile Dried Herb
- Radiates joy, peace and simplicity.
- Creates balance.
- Helps sleep.
- Soothes and strengthens nerves.
- Aids digestion.
- Helps to calm IBS, colic and diarrhoea.
- Helpful for head colds (decongestant).
- Soothes inflammation/skin conditions.
This is intended for information only. Seek medical advice when necessary, especially when you are taking medication. During pregnancy always research thoroughly with a qualified medical herbal practitioner (contact details are available at The Olive Tree) or doctor.
Chamomile is one of an extensive range of dried herbs (including organic culinary herbs) available.
Star Child herbal teas are hand blended using the finest quality herbs, organic whenever possible. Each packet has a clear contents list and a description of the benefits of the blend.
Herbal Teas are a fascinating alternative to traditional blends and fruit teas.
There are vast alternatives to choose from, using combinations of herbs, barks, flowers and seeds.
They may be used to aid sleep, to focus the mind for study or simply to enjoy.
Using Herbal Teas
- Most ingredients are packaged whole to preserve their freshness and quality.
- Heavier or finer contents may sink to the bottom of the packet, so mix ingredients well before use.
- Crush or grind the herbs as smaller pieces infuse more easily.
- Infuse one teaspoon of the ground, dried herbs per cup of boiling water.
- Cover and infuse for about 5 minutes.
- Strain and sweeten with honey if necessary.
- Treat all herbs with caution.
- Do not use herbal teas during pregnancy.
- If you have certain medical conditions or use prescription drugs please seek advice to ensure the herbs will not interfere with any treatments.
- If in doubt always seek the advice of a medical herbalist ( details available at The Olive Tree).
- A relaxing blend of calming herbs designed to put one’s mind at ease at the end of the day.
- This delightful blend includes: Lime Flowers, Lemon Verbena, Camomile, Passion Flowers, Skullcap, Vervain and Valerian.
- This sedative blend is deeply relaxing and can ease the tension of overstretched nerves.
- Dream Tea is helpful in switching off the pressures of the day and promoting restful and refreshing sleep.
- blend of spicy herbs designed to stimulate body and mind.
- This fiery combination gives a boost of extra power when energy and concentration are flagging.
- This is a herbal alternative to traditional tea or coffee.
- Contains Gingko to aid mental powers and concentration.
- This spicy brew contains: Hibiscus, Lemon Balm, Violet Leaves, Damiana, Spearmint, Mate, Gingko, Woodruff, Kola Nut, Galangal, Ginger, Rosemary, Sarsaparilla, Sassafras, Cayenne and Cinnamon.
- A delicious blend of herbs designed to provide a soothing aid to relaxation and to re-establishing inner harmony.
- The blend includes well known anti stress herbs.
- These herbs will help to relieve tension and to ‘cheer the heart and gladden the spirit’.
- The blend comprises: Lemon Balm, Lemon Verbena, Rosemary, St. John’s Wort, Woodruff, Blessed Thistle, Motherwort, Skullcap, Star Anise, Liquorice Root and Cinnamon.
- A calming combination of herbs designed to help centre the mind and attain inner peace.
- The blend promotes contemplation and aids meditation.
- Helps to clear the mind for study.
- Helps to balance mind and spirit.
- The blend: Camomile, Lime Blossom, Lemon Balm, Passion Flowers, Gotu Kola, Rose Petals, Lavender, Elder Flowers, Malva Flowers, Nettle, Rosemary and Aniseed.
- Cleansing is a fundamental part of physical and spiritual hygiene.
- It is important to clear out the old, making room for the new.
- Helps to release toxins that hinder and block physical and mental pathways.
- The blend: Red Clover, Clivers, Nettle, Dandelion Root, Horsetail, Rosemary, Yarrow, Echinacea, Blue Flag, Fennel Seeds, Marigold, Cloves, Sage, Sarsaparilla, Sassafras, Star Anise, Basil, Ginger, Cayenne and Cinnamon.
- A blend designed to sharpen the senses and aid transition.
- This delightful blend comprises: Damiana, Spearmint, Gotu Kola, Galangal, Sassafras, Mugwort, Wormwood, Calamus, Ginger and Cinnamon.
- Excellent for meditation and path working.
- This fragrant blend contains: Raspberry Leaves, Violet Leaves, Elder Flowers, Mugwort, Vervain, Lemon Balm, Fennel Seed, Motherwort, Blue Malva Flowers, Gotu Kola and Star Anise.